Unlike many attorneys, Daniel Meier has extensive experience outside the practice of law, which is beneficial in all practice areas, and especially in dealing with corporate clients who often seem to speak a different language from their lawyers, and has a solid healthcare background.
Daniel received his law degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2002. Prior to attending law school, he received his Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Health Administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 1997 and 1998 respectively, and his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame in 1995.
Daniel Meier worked with Hospital Corporation of America, Inc., in San Antonio, Texas, and Arlington, Texas, prior to attending law school. While with HCA, Daniel Meier served as the Ethics and Compliance Officer, Property Manager, Physician Recruiter, and Information Systems Director at the Medical Center of Arlington.
After graduating from UNC School of Law, Daniel Meier worked for several local law firms with a focus on general corporate/civil litigation matters, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. On April 1, 2006, Daniel Meier opened Daniel Meier, Attorney at law.
In addition to maintaining his own practice, Daniel Meier works with several local attorneys on a contract basis to assist them in their practices.
- North Carolina (2002)
- Florida (2003)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District, NC (2004)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District, NC (2004)
- Juris Doctor, UNC School of Law (2002)
- Master of Science in Health Administration, University of Alabama at Birmingham (1998)
- Master of Business Administration, University of Alabama at Birmingham (1998)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of Notre Dame (1995)
- North Carolina Bar Association